1. Archicheq will only permit reviews for your architect. Please do not leave a review for architects you have not worked with.
2. Be specific. Include details to explain how your architect succeeded or failed with your project. Archicheq only accepts reviews that clearly show that you consulted with or hired the architect.
3. Do not include personal information. Leave out any personally identifiable information.
4. Be productive, not vengeful. Do not post combative or demeaning content.
5. Describe only your experience. Reviews that contain unsupported accusations will not be approved.
Our Automatic Readability Checker takes a sample of your writing and calculates the number of sentences, words, syllables, and characters in your sample. Our program takes the output of these numbers and plugs them into seven popular readability formulas. These readability formulas (see below) will let you know the reading level and grade level of your text and help you determine if your audience can read your writing.
(Note: We also have separate readability tools to calculate grade levels using the Fry Graph, Raygor Estimate Graph, Spache Formula, and New Dale-Chall Formula, located here: Free Readability Calculators and Text Tools).
Directions: Paste in a sample of text and click "CHECK TEXT READABILITY." A sufficient sample size consists of 4-5 full sentences; approximately 200 - 600 words total. For larger texts, such as books, manuals, or dissertations, pull 1-2 sample sizes from each chapter. (Note: We limit the sample size to 3000 words. Sample sizes over 3K words are truncated.)